Associate Software Engineer
About hSenid Mobile Solutions
hSenid Mobile Solutions is a company with a proud history of 25 years of innovation and proven expertise whilst having a heart of a startup. We design and build innovative cutting-edge technology platforms and provide Next-Gen Systems Integration services that enable the digital transformation of businesses. Our solutions are used by leading telecommunication providers, Banking & Financial institutions and Enterprises around the globe.
What you will be doing
- Implement and debug subsystems and components
- Write and execute tests for subsystems and components
- Write well designed, testable, efficient codes
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Follow Coding standards and styles
- Develop Telco and Enterprise – grade Software Platforms
- Execute Developer Test Suites
Required skills and experience:
- Understanding of J2EE platform, web services and XML related technologies.
- Knowledge in OOA and OOD, DBMS, MySQL
- Knowledge on software best practices, such as test driven development and continuous integration
- Capable of developing new software within complex, telecom and enterprise environment using Java / J2EE
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent IT qualifications
- Familiarity of Java Development will be an added advantage
- Exposure to Open source software development tools and frameworks, such as Spring Framework, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Junit
The selected candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package with other corporate fringe benefits.