Associate System Administrator
We are currently on the lookout for young, dynamic & result oriented individuals who possess very good analytical skills to join our Team.
You will get opportunity to work with industry standard hardware and network infrastructure, do innovative stuff with systems and networks.
Career path would lead to Senior System Administrator/ Team Lead Networking / IT Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- You should carry a Bachelor’s Degree or a Higher Diploma in Computer Science OR equivalent IT qualifications
- Should be conversant and passionate in sustaining Linux/Unix based systems.
- Familiarity with open source Web servers, mail servers, proxy servers.
- Hands on experience on industry standard DBMS (MySQL, Oracle) & Networking infrastructure
- Skills in Network, PC and Server troubleshooting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Redhat, MySQL, Cisco certification will be a feather in your cap
- Considerable knowledge on network security and familiarity with hardware/software firewall configuration
- Emerging as a smart quality oriented person
- A team player with very good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle all network, hardware or Operating Systems related technical issues, troubleshoot and provide quick solutions
- Maintain the company IT infrastructure highly secured, reliable and fault-free
- Help to improve the IT infrastructure by innovative ideas and R&D work