Associate Software Engineer
The Product Management team works closely with sales teams, partners, customers, architects, engineers and marketers to guide products from conception launch and go to market.
As part of the Product Management team you work on product strategy and roadmap, which will be loved by the customers. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Expertise on Networking, Operating Systems (Unix based) and Databases.
- Experience in Complex systems implementation under UNIX platforms.
- Excellent communication and issue solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will get a chance to travel frequently and meet people of diverse cultures.
- You will be involved in deployment of highly critical Telco platforms with cutting edge technologies.
- Career Path will lead to Tech Lead, Systems Architect and Technical Management Positions.