hSenid Mobile Solutions is an International company with a proud history of 23 years with offices in Singapore, USA, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. We design and build innovative cutting edge technology platforms which enable the digital transformation of businesses. Our solutions are used by leading Telecommunication, Banking_ & Financial institutions and Enterprises around the globe.
A Fast growing start-up under hSenid Mobile is looking for a Financial Analyst to work with their senior team in developing a financial model and plans for its next phase of growth.
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth exposure to the financials and operations of a start up with hyper growth opportunities.
The professional stepping into this position would work closely with our leadership to create, build and analyze financial models for capital transaction. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of accounting valuation and bottoms up financial modelling methodologies and will possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Assist in the creation of tailored pitch decks as well as perform the composition of financial models and analysis.
- Create investor ready pitch decks for Seed, Series A capital raise
- Develop various valuation models and pro forma financial analysis
- Provide analytical support for financing transactions
- Monitoring, data gathering, and interpretation of industry trends
- Assists in the development and composition of appropriate written documentation including tailored pitch decks, valuation reports, financial models and other transaction materials
- Assist in the development and production of proposals, presentations and product and market diligence, forecasting and sensitivity analysis
- Identify business functional drivers and develop methodologies to support in-depth analysis and decision-making
Qualifications, Competencies and Skills:
- Creative ability
- Passionate and intellectually curious about technology and start-ups
- High attention to detail and intensity
- Ability to demonstrate deep understanding of financial statements and analysis
- Ability to function at a high level as part of a small team and with intermittent direction
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- Exceptional Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Ability to Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- CFA, CIMA or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields a plus.