Internship- Marketing & Communications
We are looking for individuals who are creative, passionate and have a desire to build a career in Marketing!
You will be exposed to local and international arena in the industry via marketing communication, market research, event planning, further enhancing the experience by working with cross functional teams within the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree or Diploma with exposure to Marketing or an equivalent qualification
- Partially/ fully qualified in CIMA or CIM (will be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills in English both writing and verbal
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content writing and market research
Excellent personal skills
- A team player
- Adaptability, flexibility, out of the box thinking and fast learner