We are looking for a committed individual in the legal sector to join hSenid group of companies. You will be responsible for structuring, drafting and administering commercial legal contracts for the business units of hSenid group of companies by ensuring compliance with laws of several jurisdictions. You will be required to manage and administer the Intellectual Property (patents, trademarks, copyright, trade secrets, and license aspects to contracts) of hSenid group and global affiliates while gaining exposure by working for a global IT company. You will also be required to independently draft and review operating contracts and agreements, assess exposures to different regulations and advice the management of legal risks and exposures.
For more information about this role, or to apply, e-mail our HR Business Partner Vivian Su directly via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications and Experience
- Attorney at Law/Law graduate with up to 5 years of relevant post qualifying experience.
- Ability to prepare commercial agreements and contracts.
- An excellent command in both written and spoken English.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prepared to work beyond standard working hours when required.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Structure, draft and administer commercial legal contracts
- Ensure compliance with laws
- Administer Intellectual Property
- Draft and review operating contracts and agreements
- Assess exposure to different regulations
- Advice the management of legal risks and exposure