hSenid Mobile Solutions is an International company with a proud history of 22 years with Offices in Singapore, USA, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. We design and build innovative cutting-edge technology platforms which enable the digital transformation of businesses. Our solutions are used by leading Telecommunication, Banking & Financial institutions and Enterprises around the globe.
Our Project Managers lead teams and are accountable for achieving project objectives, effective integration of systems and technologies, meeting time and budget requirements, directing all project resources in accordance with the Software Development process, in order to realize the desired business goals for the project(s) and organisation while driving strong customer satisfaction.
- Provide leadership for the projects and directs project team members and gives them operational guidance.
- Manages the overall customer satisfaction by balancing scope, pricing and scheduling decisions of the project/s
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives on feasibility, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
- Creates and executes explicit action plans that satisfies both customer and business goals.
- Ability to work with customers in different timezones and travel abroad, when necessary.
We are looking for:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Information Systems, other related field, or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing highly complex, large engineering projects with overseas customers
- Strong analytical capacity and Judgmental skills with excellent negotiation skills
- Having Telecom or Banking systems related project management experience will be a definite advantage.
- Excellent business acumen skills
- Ability to embrace and live the hSenid Mobile’s culture.
Strong knowledge of the following:
- Comfortable in handling Agile Software development practices
- Well versed with MS project to manage the full project life cycle
- Ability to learn new tools and new Domains quickly