Join an exciting and innovative team at hSenid Mobile as our Project Manager, where you will have the opportunity to manage both local and international projects. You will be responsible for managing your team, planning their work, meeting project deadlines and establishing priorities that accommodate all project stakeholders’ needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall project management of the life cycle of a software project including Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling.
- Effective scope, time and stakeholder management.
- Develop project budgets, manage and monitor project expenditure.
- Effectively liaise with customers to understand customer requirements and work with development teams to work out the best possible solutions.
- Build relationships with the key stakeholders (clients) of the project.
- Resource planning & resource allocation among project teams.
- Manage process adherence and process improvement activities within the Engineering Division.
- Liaise with customers to resolve issues arising from day to day delivery activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in IT/ Engineering from a recognized university. MBA / MSc will be an added qualification.
- 1 year of project management experience. Preferably in the IT industry.
- Knowledge in open source development platforms and technology is preferred.
- PMP will be an added qualification