Software Engineer (Developer Relations)
We are currently on the lookout for a qualified, dynamic individual to take on the position of Software Engineer (Developer Relations) who is a strong leader and who drives developer communities
Qualifications and Experience
Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
Able to work on extended hours and on weekends to support hackathons, conferences, user groups and other developer events when required
Public speaking is a key requirement for inspiring developers
Duties and responsibilities
- Create technical content for publication on hMS blog and other channels to show developers how to implement specific solutions or use new hMS API’s
- Organize and volunteer at local, national, and international developer events.
- Speak and share expertise at user groups and conferences.
- Educate and empower developers by conducting technical workshops.
- Build partnerships with individuals, companies and organizations that serve the same communities hMS does.
- Connect and network with other developers and entrepreneurs to identify how hMS API’s helps them develop
- Support developers on forums, social media, over the phone and everywhere in between.
- Design, develop and manage developer portals and websites
- Will require to travel abroad on short term or long term basis to support overseas developer communities