We are looking for individuals with creativity coupled with good analytical and problem solving skills. The ideal candidate should be passionate about learning and using new technologies and be a part of our growing R&D center.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in computer science/engineering OR equivalent IT qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience as a software engineer or in a similar capacity
- Experience in working in multiple projects
- Hands-on experience in MySQL or Oracle
- In-depth understanding of J2EE platform, web services and XML related technologies with sound knowledge in OOA, OOD and DBMS
- Well versed in sustaining Unix based development environments. Exposure to Open source software development tools and frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Junit is essential