Tech Lead/Associate Tech Lead
You will be accountable for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system. Conduct code, design and architectural reviews, work with system and test automation.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with systems concepts design and standards, providing technical expertise in terms of software usage, functionality, performance, aesthetics, resilience, reuse, and comprehensibility, economic and technological tradeoffs.
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent IT qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on experience in software architecture, software development and project leadership/management
Ideal candidate should have:
- Strong technical skills in Java/Kotlin, Spring Framework, Maven, REST/GraphQL, Log4j/Logback, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, NoSQL databases (MonGoDB, Cassandra), React/Redux, Linux
- Strong knowledge in MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB schema design, DB optimization, DB performance tuning,
- Cluster and Replication configurations, Object Oriented Analysis and Design with UML and design patterns
- Good understanding on Java threads, Garbage Collection and Experience in Docker
- Sound understanding of open source frameworks and libraries
- Good knowledge in multiple programming languages is an added advantage
- Ability to understand existing code and to improve performance
- Ability to grasp the full application and to work on new functionality