You will be accountable to lead, conduct and coordinate software development activities in the project life-cycle, inclusive of make key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of systems, and conduct code, design and architectural reviews.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with systems concepts design and standards, providing technical expertise in terms of software usage, functionality, performance, aesthetics, resilience, reuse, and comprehensibility, economic and technological tradeoffs.
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent IT qualifications
- Minimum 4-5 years of hands-on experience in software architecture, software development and project leadership/management
Ideal Candidate must Posses
- Strong technical skills in J2EE, Hibernate, Spring framework, TestNG, Maven, Linux/Solaris, XML, HTTP, HTTPS, REST, JMS, Json, Log4j, NoSQL databases, Tomcat etc.
- Strong knowledge in MySQL, Oracle, DB schema design, DB optimization, DB performance tuning, Cluster and Replication configurations
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Design with UML and design patterns
- Sound understanding of open source frameworks and libraries
- Good knowledge in multiple programming languages is an added advantage
- Ability to understand existing code and to improve performance.
- Ability to grasp the full application and to work on new functionality.