Recruitment Excellence Trainee
Recruitment easy? Get ready for a next-level recruitment challenge. This is not a basic “scheduling interviews” recruitment role. The chosen candidate will be working closely with our HR Business Partner to execute the recruitment strategy and work on a variety of innovative operations: together they will analyze data to source and recruit the finest talent. The candidate will be working cross-divisional: with our Senior Management, Marketing and Branding teams, local universities and of course a fun HR team.
Who do we want? We are looking for a highly energetic and pro-active multitasker who’s self-confident, can work independently, and is eager to learn. We offer a lot of responsibility combined with a variety of trainings, such as Intelligence Search and JIT-recruitment operations. If you want to get the real end to end recruitment experience, this your chance.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assist the HR team with writing and circulating job advertisements.
- Work with universities to recruit the most talented students.
- Process job applications in the recruitment database.
- Assist in the shortlisting of applicants and scheduling interviews.
- Assist the HR Business Partner with creating and posting recruitment related media.
- Assist on various recruitment projects such as our ambassador program.
- Assist the HR team on any other recruitment related work.
Qualifications and requirements
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Outstanding multitasker who’s able to work independently.
- A go-getter / pro-active, vigorous and energetic.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Advantages are a degree in HR, background in IT, data analysis experience, and an interest in online social media.