Leveraging the Telco’s Gold Mine of Customer Data with LAP
In a world where innovation is becoming a must for companies to survive in their own market, it ‘s imperative for them to be on the lookout for factors that would make them reach higher, overtaking their rivals and enhancing their customer satisfaction with superior service.
Let’s take a Telco (a Telecommunications Company or Communications Service Provider) as an example of a business organization.
A Telco’s Hidden Gold Mine
A Telco is one of the many large business entities which could exist in a country, providing millions of people, the facilities to make calls, send short messages, and use Internet facilities and much more. A considerably large Telco would have a customer base where the numbers are in millions. Telcos generate a significant amount of customer data each second,everyday which include information such as personal details, call detail records (CDRs), transaction details and more. All this data are stored in databases and they continue to grow.
Has it ever crossed your mind that this extremely large set of customer data could actually be a hidden gold mine for a Telco?
Data just stored in one place will not bring in any new value to you. It needs to be leveraged with the right tools in the right manner in order to create new business opportunities and revenue streams.
Let’s see how hSenid Mobile’s Loyalty Analytics Platform – LAP can be a groundbreaking tool for Telcos to dig up their gold.
hSenid Mobile’s Loyalty Analytics Platform(LAP)
LAP is a platform which offers a comprehensive set of features which assist Telcos to manipulate large chunks of data in order to create campaigns, promotions, loyalty programs, reward winners and to enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction. Hence it consists of 2 main product categories: mChoiceTM Loyalty Management and mChoiceTM Rewards. It also includes tools for producing analytical reports in graphical format to facilitate strategic decision making by the organization.
LAP’s main features and functions help Telcos to take advantage of their valuable set of data in the following ways.
- Input large sets of data in any format and structure into the platform from Telco’s existing back-end systems
- Administrate data through an easy-to-use web-based graphical interface
- Create various customer profiles based on customer data and perform customer segmentation
- Create campaigns and promotions via a web-based graphical user interface and target them towards the right customers
- Define campaign and promotion rules based on input data
- Send out promotional alerts, pre-campaign notifications and winner notifications to the correct customer segments
- Define various types of rewards for campaigns and promotions
- Generate a number of summarized, detailed and analytical reports
Customer loyalty management is an important aspect in today’s competitive world, and Telcos need to come up with new ideas and strategies to retain their customers. Await for our next week’s blog – “Customer Loyalty Management – Why is it so important to Telcos?” to find out more about how important customer loyalty is to a Telco.
To find out more about LAP please visit http://www.hsenidmobile.com/loyalty-analytics-platform